試譯 白居易 夜雨
2023/10/01 11:01
瀏覽131
迴響0
推薦14
引用0
我有所念人,Someone lingers on my mind,
隔在遠鄉。 being at a distance.
我有所感事, Something lingers in my mind,
結在深腸。 tangling me deep down.
鄉遠去不得, The place is too far.
無日不瞻望。 My heart yearns every day.
腸深解不得, How to untie the knot
無夕不思量。 tossing and turning all night,
況此殘燈夜, till the residual wick leaves
獨宿在空堂。 the lonesome me in emptiness.
秋天殊未曉, Autumn is yet to come.
風雨蒼蒼。 Its windy and rainy.
不學頭陀法, I am not an ascetic,
前心安可忘。 How can I forget her?
PS: This is another sentimental poem Mr. Bai wrote for his first love, or the only love, when he was forty. Please also refer to my previous rendering in his 鄰女, also for missing her, at https://blog.udn.com/kkuo0810/179852227
你可能會有興趣的文章:
限會員,要發表迴響,請先登入