Contents ...
udn網路城邦
試譯: "老婆這麼兇? 情人這麼好?"
2016/04/09 09:17
瀏覽496
迴響1
推薦8
引用0

Retiredbum notes: 

Someone emailed me following jokes which are full of fun.  So I try to translate them into English, just for fun

 

老婆這麼兇? 情人這麼好?

Your wife is so hard on you, while your  mistress is so nice to you? 

 
一位男士問禪師:「老婆對我專橫跋扈,情人卻對我萬般體貼,這怎麼辦?」
A man asked a monk, "My demanding wife is so presumptous on me, and my pliant mistress is so considerate to me.  So what shold I do about it?"  

禪 師淡淡地說:「永遠不要相信在野黨,誰上台後,掌權都一樣。」
The monk replied calmly, "Never trust in an opposition party; the result will be the same when it comes to office and grabs the power."

真理四部曲:
Four kinds of Truth
 

真理 1:我們為了活命吃東西;為了保命又不敢吃東西!
Truth One:  We live by eating, but to go on living by not eating. 

真理 2:繳手機通話費的時候,才發現自已的廢話那麼值錢!
Truth Two:  Not until we pay our celleular phone bills, can we find out the trash we've talked are really worth something. 
 
真理 3:世界上最遥遠的距離就是面對面坐著,卻是各玩各的手機!
Truth Three:  World's longest distance between two persons is when they are sitting face to face but playing each other's celleular phone. 
 
真理 4:婚姻是愛情的墳墓;更氣人的是,小三還要來盗墓!
Truth Four:  Marriage is the grave of love; so much for the worse, there is a gravedigger standing by.   
一 對夫妻吵架
A married couple in quarrel
 
一對夫妻吵架,男的吵不赢女的;直接躺在床上,一動不動!
A husband lost a quarrel with his wife, so he laid down the bed, motionless.
女的就問:你躺床上幹嘛?
The woman asked, " why are you laying on bed for?"
男的回答:死了!
"I am dead.", the man answered.
女的又問:死了怎麼還睁着眼?
"Then why your eyes are still open?"
男: 死不瞑目!
"Because I really hate to die with my eyes closing!"
女的又問:那怎麼還呼吸?
The woman asked again, "Why are you still breathing?"
男的說:咽不下這口氣!
"Because I really hate to swallow your story!" 
有誰推薦more
全站分類:不分類 不分類
自訂分類:英譯(白話文)
上一則: 試譯一則笑話: 說話的顺序
下一則: 擇期不如撞期

限會員,要發表迴響,請先登入
迴響(1) :
1樓. 美國番媽
2016/04/10 18:30
好笑~翻得好讚啦
Love and hugs from Washington DC!.
謝謝. 歡迎光臨. Retiredbum2016/04/10 20:25回覆