
春日無卿|莎士比亞十四行詩 98
初稿|2026年8月21日
From you have I been absent in the spring,
別卿在春日,迄今自孤零,
When proud-pied April, dressed in all his trim,
繽紛傲四月,華麗春裳明,
Hath put a spirit of youth in everything,
青春賦活力,萬象復年輕,
That heavy Saturn laughed and leapt with him.
沉重雖土星,歡笑雀躍行。
Yet nor the lays of birds nor the sweet smell
詩歌百鳥鳴,撲鼻芬芳凝,
Of different flowers in odor and in hue
繁花各飄香,光彩互輝映,
Could make me any summer’s story tell,
使我皆不能,長夏歌詠吟,
Or from their proud lap pluck them where they grew.
花朵競枝頭,摘取卻無心。
Nor did I wonder at the lily’s white,
百合純潔白,奇異我不驚,
Nor praise the deep vermilion in the rose;
薔薇深紅豔,讚譽我不評;
They were but sweet, but figures of delight,
不過甜美樣,賞心悅其形,
Drawn after you, you pattern of all those.
以卿為典範,姿態盡仿卿。
Yet seemed it winter still, and, you away,
奈卿不在此,猶似寒冬景,
As with your shadow I with these did play.
戲賞只花朵,對此弄卿影。
河水再流:
深河莎譯

限會員,要發表迴響,請先登入


















