
各證情痴|莎士比亞十四行詩 44
If the dull substance of my flesh were thought,
此身本駑鈍,倘若化魂思,
Injurious distance should not stop my way,
千里相思害,無礙我行之,
For then, despite of space, I would be brought
無遠而弗屆,則我被攜至,
From limits far remote, where thou dost stay.
極限從天外,卿居彼處持。
No matter then although my foot did stand
無妨亦無謂,縱然身據此,
Upon the farthest earth removed from thee,
別卿千萬里,天涯海角是,
For nimble thought can jump both sea and land
靈巧我魂思,海陸能奔馳,
As soon as think the place where he would be.
剎那動念起,即至其所思。
But, ah, thought kills me that I am not thought,
奈何非魂思,此念將我弒,
To leap large lengths of miles when thou art gone,
難越千里遠,當卿捨離時;
But that, so much of earth and water wrought,
此身土與水,鍛造我本質,
I must attend time’s leisure with my moan;
時光待消磨,從我悲歎始。
Receiving nought by elements so slow
所得無一物,從我肉身遲,
But heavy tears, badges of either’s woe.
只有潸然淚,各自證情痴。
河水再流:
深河莎譯

限會員,要發表迴響,請先登入
















