Contents ...
udn網路城邦
試譯【人生7金句】
2016/07/05 09:21
瀏覽252
迴響0
推薦4
引用0

1. 滾水中看不到倒影,

You can't see any images mirroring in the water that is boiling and bubbling. 
同樣,盛怒中也看不到真相。

Similarly, you can't see any truth when you are boiling over something. 

2. 不要太看不起自己,

Don't be overly self-deprecating.
也不要太看得起自己。

Don't be overly self-important, either

自卑時看第一句,

When you've got the feel of inferiority, read sentence one.
自傲時看第二句,受益匪淺。

When you've got the feeling of superiority, read sentence two.  Both are helpful to you. 

3. 微笑和沉默是兩個有效的武器:

Smile and silence are two effective weapons:
微笑能解決很多問題,

Smile could solve many problems,
沉默能避免許多問題。

while silence could avoid most of them.

4. 一隻站在樹上的鳥兒,

A bird that is perching on the tree
不會害怕樹枝斷裂,

will not worry about the twig is going to break,
因它相信的不是樹枝,

for it trusts not in the twig;
而是它自己的翅膀。

instead, it trusts in its own wings.

5. 過你喜歡的生活,喜歡你過的生活。

Live an enjoyable life, and enjoy the life you live.

6. 很難給生命增加時間,

It's hard to add more time to your life,
但可以給時間增加生命力。

but you may add more liveliness to your time. 

7. 不要「老得太快,卻明白得太遲」

Don't age yourself too fast, while do understand everything too late. 

有誰推薦more
全站分類:不分類 不分類
自訂分類:英譯(白話文)
上一則: 試譯: 盼與寄
下一則: 試譯一則笑話: 說話的顺序

限會員,要發表迴響,請先登入