Trump! Why don't you sing it "My Way"?
. . . . . . . . . .
The war, the end is near,
One more step to get the Full House.
My friend, it's so clear,
They expect to meet you at the White House.
You can send them an invitation,
You've the power to pave the safest way,
Both P & Z are your friends,
They'll love you sing it "My Way".
. . . . . . . . . .
川普斡旋俄烏停火 今與普丁、澤倫斯基通話
2025-05-19 02:18 經濟日報/ 編譯
盧思綸
/綜合外電
烏克蘭
美國總統川普17日表示,他19日將先後與俄羅斯總統普丁、烏克蘭總統澤倫斯基及北約成員國代表通話,希望能達成俄烏停火協議,結束俄烏戰爭。
川普在自家社群媒體平台Truth Social全以英文字母大寫發文寫道,他將於美東時間19日上午10時(台灣時間19日晚間10時)和普丁通話,主題包括停止這場造成許多俄羅斯、烏克蘭士兵喪命的「血洗屠殺」(bloodbath),以及貿易問題。
他隨後將與澤倫斯基通話,之後再和澤倫斯基、北約成員國代表一起通話,「希望這會是富有成效的一天,將達成停火協議,而且這場暴力、原本就不該發生的戰爭將能結束」。
美國國務卿魯比歐表示,俄烏在土耳其會談結束後將各自提出停火方案,屆時美國將評估雙方態度及是否讓步來決定持續參與調停的信心,並且釐清「是否正在被牽著鼻子走」。他表示,梵蒂岡可以成為俄羅斯與烏克蘭和平談判的地點。
克里姆林宮發言人培斯科夫(Dmitry Peskov)向俄羅斯新聞社表示,「正在準備」俄美領袖對話的安排。但克里姆林宮也說,只有在雙方達成協議之後,普丁和澤倫斯基才有可能會晤。俄羅斯與烏克蘭代表16日在土耳其伊斯坦堡舉行交戰三年多來的首次直接和平談判,並達成換俘千人的協議。
And now, the end is near, 如今,終點已近,
And so I face the final curtain. 於是,我面對最後的一幕。
My friends, I'll say it clear; 朋友,讓我說清楚;
I'll state my case of which I'm certain. 我要明確的為自己下註腳。
I've lived a life that's full - 我已經活了充實的一生,
I've traveled each and every highway. 我走過所有的大道,
And more, much more than this, 但更重要,更重要的是,
I did it my way. 一切都照我自己的方式做。
Regrets? I've had a few, 懊悔?我曾有過一些,
But then again, too few to mention. 不過,值得一提的也不多,
I did what I had to do 我只是做我應該做的
And saw it through without exemption. 順其自然,不求倖免。
I planned each charted course - 我計畫每一次行程,
Each careful step along the byway, 沿著路線謹慎的踏出每一步,
And more, much more than this, 但更重要,更重要的是,
I did it my way. 一切都照我自己的方式做。
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew, 是的,曾經有那麼幾次,我相信你也知道,
When I bit off much more than I could chew 當我咬下我嚼不動的分量
But through it all, when there was doubt, 但在那一切過程之中,當我有所疑慮,
I ate it up and I spit it out. 我依然打落牙齒和血吞
I faced it all and I stood tall 我挺直腰面對一切,
And did it my way. 一切都照我自己的方式做。
I've loved, I've laughed and cried, 我曾愛過,也曾過笑過、哭過
I've had my fill - my share of losing. 我曾志得意滿,也曾嚐過失敗,
And now, as tears subside, 如今,淚痕已乾,
I find it all so amusing. 我發現一切都相當有趣。
To think I did all that, 回想我所做的一切,
And may I say, not in a shy way - 請容我大言不慚的說,
“Oh no. Oh no, not me “噢!不!我可不一樣,
I did it my way.” 一切都照我自己的方式做。”
For what is a man? What has he got? 因為,甚麼是男子漢? 他該擁有甚麼?
If not himself - Then he has not. 如果不能擁有他的自我,還能有些甚麼?
To say the things he truly feels 說出他真摯的感受,
And not the words of one who kneels. 而不是卑躬屈膝的語言。
The record shows I took the blows 紀錄顯示,我承受一切打擊,
And did it my way. 一切都照我自己的方式做。
Yes, it was my way. 是的!那就是我的方式。
. . . . . . . . . .
限會員,要發表迴響,請先登入