Contents ...
udn網路城邦
打不倒的勇者
2013/08/02 22:21
瀏覽153
迴響0
推薦1
引用0

INVICTUS   1875

Out of the night that covers me

夜幕低垂將我籠罩

Black as the Pit from pole to pole

兩極猶如漆黑地窖

I thank whatever gods may be

我感謝未知的上帝

For my unconquerable soul.

賦予我不敗的心靈

In the fell clutch of circumstance

即使環境險惡危急

I have not winced nor cried aloud.

我不會退縮或哭嚎

Under the bludgeonings of chance

立於時機的脅迫下

My head is bloody, but unbowed.

血流滿面我不屈服

Beyond this place of wrath and tears

超越這般悲憤交集

Looms but the Horror of the shade

恐怖陰霾獨步逼近

And yet the menace of the years

歲月威脅揮之不去

Finds and shall find me unafraid.

我終究會無所畏懼

It matters not how strait the gate

縱然通道多麼險狹

How charged with punishments the scroll

儘管嚴懲綿延不盡

I am the master of my fate:

我是我命運的主人

I am the captain of my soul.

我是我心靈的統率

 

威廉亨利
有誰推薦more
全站分類:知識學習 其他
自訂分類:雜感
上一則: 偏頗解釋的「依法行政」是個詭論
下一則: 里仁為美
你可能會有興趣的文章: