When I am down and oh my soul so weary
每當我心情低落,我的靈魂如此疲憊
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
每當麻煩接踵而來,我的內心苦不堪言
Then I am still and wait here in the silence
然後,我會在這裡靜靜的等待
Until you come and sit a while with me
直到你出現陪我坐一會兒
You raise me up so I can stand on mountains
有你的鼓勵,所以我能攀上的高山
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas
有你的鼓勵,所以我能橫渡狂風暴雨的大海
I am stong when I am on your shoulders
我是如此堅強,當我倚靠著你時
You raise me up....to more than i can be.
因為你的鼓舞....讓我超越了自己.
There is no life, no life without its hunger
沒有任何人的人生,可以不經歷痛苦
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly
每一顆躍動不停的心,是如此不完美
But when you come and I am filled with wonder
但當你出現,我的生命便充滿驚奇
Sometimes I think I glimpse eternity.
有時候,我以為我看見了永恆
You raise me up....to more than can be.
因為你的鼓舞....讓我超越了自己.
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
每當我心情低落,我的心靈如此疲憊;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
每當困擾接踵而來,讓我難以承受,
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
而我會在平靜安穩中等候,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.
直到你前來,陪伴在我身旁。
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
你鼓舞了我,使我得以站在群山之巔;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
你鼓舞了我,使我得以行走在暴風雨的海上;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
每當我倚靠在你肩上,我是如此堅強;
You raise me up, to more than I can be.
你鼓舞了我,讓我得以超越自己。
(Repeat)
There is no life - no life without its hunger;
沒有一個生命-沒有生命是沒有渴求的;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
每顆驛動的心,不安地跳動著;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
但是當你來到,奇蹟就將我盈滿,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.
那一刻,我想我瞥見了永恆。