
『人有悲歡離合,月有陰晴圓缺。』. 紅色
又將是中秋佳節,應是月明星稀,已經數不清無眠的夜晚,
世上萬物皆空,多少機遇在我們的身邊而翩然離去。
『花自飄零水自流。』 咖啡色
自然景物是無情的,一如落花與流水。
人有悲歡離合,月有陰晴圓缺。
人世間的事無法十全十美,猶如月亮總不能常圓
『Change Partners.』 藍色
"Change Partners."50年代帕蒂;佩姬(Patti Page)
We were waltzing together to a dreaming melody
我們在夢幻旋律中共舞
When they called out "Change Partners."
交換舞伴的聲音響起
And you waltzed away from me.
你從我身邊翩然離去
Now my arms feel so empty,
我頓感懷抱空空
As I gaze around the floor.
我的目光在滿場追隨著你
And I'll keep on changing partners,
我不斷的交換舞伴
Till I hold you once more!
直到再次握住你的手
Though we danced for one moment,
雖然我們共舞時間那麼短暫
And too soon we had to part.
我們很快分開
In that wonderful moment
但在這美妙的瞬間
something happened to my heart!
我心裏已起了波瀾
So I'll keep changing partners
我不停的交換舞伴
till you're in my arms and then,
直到我再次握住你的雙手
Oh! My darling I will never change partners again.
哦,我再不要交換舞伴了
(Repeat)














