Contents ...
udn網路城邦
英詩翻譯/Hamlet 哈姆雷特(齊瓦哥醫生原作,沈政男翻譯)
2012/01/01 19:57
瀏覽730
迴響0
推薦2
引用0

The hum dies down. I step out on the stage. 

嘈雜聲止息下來,我步出,到了舞台
Leaning against a doorpost, 

倚靠在門柱旁
I try to catch the echoes in the distance 

試著捕捉遠方的回聲
Of what my age is bringing.

來自我所處的時代所加諸的一切

The night’s darkness focuses on me
 

漆黑的夜將千萬副觀劇眼鏡
Thousands of opera glasses. 

對焦在我身上
Abba Father, if only it can be, 

神啊,如果可能
Let this cup pass me by. 

讓這杯酒跳過我

I love the stubbornness of your intent

我喜愛你頑固的意圖 
And agree to play this role.

也同意扮演此一角色
But now a different drama’s going on

然而現在正有不同的劇碼上演
Spare me, then, this once.

所以,這一次饒了我

But the order of the acts has been thought out,

但各幕戲的流程已然構思完成

The end is inevitable.

結局也無可避逃
I’m alone, all drowns in Pharisaism.

我孑然一身,所有人都沉溺在偽善的儀式中
Life is no stroll through a field.

生命並非悠然漫步田野 


有誰推薦more
全站分類:創作 詩詞
自訂分類:新詩(翻譯)
上一則: 外文詩翻譯/寫作的喜悅
下一則: 英詩翻譯/艾莉兒

限會員,要發表迴響,請先登入