The end of the world / Skeeter Davis
世界末日 史琪特戴維絲
Why does the sun go on shining? 太陽為何依然照耀
Why does the sea rush to shore? 海浪為何拍打著岩岸
Don't they know it's the end of the world? 難道它們不知道這是世界末日
'Cause you don't love me anymore 因為你不再愛我了
Why do the birds go on singing?
鳥兒為何依然歌唱
Why do the stars glow above?
星星為何在天上閃耀
Don't they know it's the end of the world?
難道它們不知道這是世界末日
It ended when I lost your love
當我失去了你的愛
當我清晨醒來
I wake up in the morning
納悶著為何一切如常
And I wonder why everything's the same as it was
我無法了解,我真的無法了解
I can't understand, no I can't understand
生命怎會像往常一樣運行
How life goes on the way it does
Why does my heart go on beating?
我的心為何仍在跳動
Why do these eyes of mine cry?
我的雙眼為何在流淚
Don't they know it's the end of the world?
難道它們不知道這是世界末日
It ended when you said goodbye
當你說再見的時候
music from 張信哲~ 讓我忘記你的臉 http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!Pn4CHe.ZHxbX3y8jXzVWc_k-/article?mid=686
限會員,要發表迴響,請先登入


















