Contents ...
udn網路城邦
英語單字馬拉松2016 不藏私教學 英語單字馬拉松2016
2016/08/08 11:55
瀏覽38
迴響0
推薦0
引用0


By Pablo Neruda 作者: 帕布羅.聶魯語言訓練中心

If I touch near the fire 當我輕觸火堆旁

Aromas, light, m??edals, ?a href="http://goo.gl/xZPQk6">英文補習班 台北曳?光明和榮譽

My love feeds on your love, beloved, 我情因你愛而生, 愛人啊

Everything carries me to you 我的心兒就會飛向你

I shall stop loving you 我的愛火也會

You stop loving me, 你對我的愛情淡去

Well now. If little by little 然而,假若

If you think it long and mad 我生命中

In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten 永不會消失, 永不被忘記

If You Forget Me 如果你忘了我

or the wrinkled body of the log 或是褶皺層層的木柴

with implacable sweetness, 能共享奇妙的甜蜜

Or little boats that sail toward 就像小舟盪向島嶼

And my roots will set off 搖斷愛的根脈,

You know how英語家教班 this is這是我的想法

up to your lips to seek me, 每天綻若鮮花

文章來源:http://www.duwenzhang.com/wenzhang/yingyuwenzhang/

I want you to know one thing希望你知道

If suddenly you forget me 如果瞬間你忘了我



Do not lo英檢ok for me 別來找我,

For I shall already have forgotten you. 因為我早已把你忘懷.

Little by little. 漸漸熄滅.

作者: 來源:網絡文章時間:2008-01-15 03:46閱讀:128953 字體大小: [ 小 ] [ 中 ] [ 英語教學遊戲大 ]

at the red b英文檢定種類r台中英語補習班anch 姍姍而來的秋日

the wind of banners 過往的獵獵疾風

that passes through m高中英語夏令營2015y life, 如果你嫌棄它過於悠長,瘋狂

And you decide to leave me 而決意離我而去

at the shore of線上學英文 免費 the heart where I have roots, 在我愛情所深埋的心之岸

Remember, that on that day, at that hour, 記住, 彼時彼刻,

I shall lift my arms 我將舉起雙臂

As if everything that exists 似乎一切都有了

to seek another land. 憩於他方.

But, if each day, each hour, 但是, 如果每時每刻

You feel that you are destined for me 如果你也感覺到你是我的真命天子

the impalpable ash, 似有似無的塵燼

If each day a flower climbs 如果你迎向我的紅唇

----------英文閱讀文章(學習英文的好開始)------------

Ah my love, ah my own, 啊,我的愛人, 我心裡

in me all that fire is repeated, 所有的愛火將再度燃起,

of the slow autumn at my window 紅枝上的明月

If I look at the crystal moon 當我憑窗凝望

And as long as you live 情長今生,

it will be in your arms without leaving mine. 不離你我臂彎.

those isles of your that wait 高中英語聽力測驗模擬試題for me, 那裡, 你等候著我

83C14CCE9D713514

限會員,要發表迴響,請先登入