Contents ...
udn網路城邦
語言訓練中心全民英檢組 學英文比原來這麼簡單 語言訓練中心全民英檢組
2016/08/24 02:31
瀏覽67
迴響0
推薦0
引用0


I want you to know one thing希望你知道

For I shall already have forgotten you. 因為我早已把你忘懷.

Little by little. 漸漸熄滅.

at the red branch 姍姍而來的秋日

If suddenly you forget me 如果瞬間你忘了我

or the wrinkled body of the log 或是褶皺層層的木柴

You stop loving me, 你對我的愛情淡去

Do not look for me 別來找我,

I shall stop loving you 我的愛火也會

文章來源:http://www.duwenzhang.com/wenzhang/yingyuwenzhang/

to seek another land. 憩於他方.

But, if 英文補習班台北each day, each hour, 但是, 如果每時每刻

of the slow autumn at my window 紅枝上的明月

Well now. If little by little 然而,假若

those isles o學英語網站f your that wait for me, 那裡, 你等候著我

In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten 永不會消失, 永不被忘記

If each day a flower climbs 如果你迎向我的紅唇

If you think it long and mad 我生命中

If I look at the crystal moon 當我憑窗凝望

作者: 來源:網絡文章時間:2008-01-15 03:46閱讀:128953 字體大小: [ 小 ] [ 中 ] [ 大 ]

Everyt線上英文家教費用hing carries me to you 我的心兒就會飛向你

the impalpable ash, 似有似無的塵燼

Or little boats that sail toward 就像小舟盪向島嶼

兒童美語補習班

If You英文發音網站 Forget Me 如果你忘了我

As if everything that exists 似乎一切都有了

the wind o語言訓練中心全民英檢組f高雄多益補習班 banners 過往的獵獵疾風

that passes through my life, 如果你嫌棄它過於悠長,瘋狂

And you decide to leave me 而決意離我而去

at the shore of the heart where I have roots, 在我愛情所深埋的心之岸

Remember, that on that day, at that hour, 記住, 彼時彼刻,

I shall lift my arms 我將舉起雙臂

And my roots will set off 搖斷愛的根脈,

If I touch near the fire 當我輕觸火堆旁

You know how this is這是我的想法

You feel that you are destined for me 如果你也感覺到你是我的真命天子

with implacable sweetness, 能共享奇妙的甜蜜

By Pablo Neruda 作者: 帕布羅.聶魯達

up to your lips to seek me, 每天綻若鮮花

Ah my love, ah my own, 啊,我的愛人, 我心裡

in me all that fire is repeated, 所有的愛火將再度燃起,

Aromas, light, m??edals, ?a href="http://goo.gl/xZPQk6">線上學英文 免費曳?光明和榮譽

My love feeds on your love, beloved, 我情因你愛而生, 愛人啊

And as long as you live 情長今生,

it will be in your arms without leaving mine. 不離你我臂彎.

----------英文閱讀文章(學習英英語 對話文的好開始)------------

英語單字測驗

9BED9B84BF315BFE

限會員,要發表迴響,請先登入