Has high ideals - a flexible mind and one who is willing to
forsake an original theory if a greater truth is revealed.
Has sufficient conviction not to be easily influenced by others.
Such joy and peace experienced, that other are encouraged to follow.
Some drops added to bath may help.
New bach Flower Therapies這本書的作者Dietmar Karmer，是運用巴哈花精在德國治療師，這系列文章是要跟大家分享Karmer臨床經驗上怎麼從你說的話找到選花精的關鍵，當然也推薦去讀Dr. Bach對花精描述的原文(文末提供連結)
* I have high expectations and therefore often have to make sacrifices.
* I have exremely moral ideas.
* My notions of morality often do not conincide with my desires.
* I wish that other people would appreciate what I do.
* I want to live according tomy ideals.
* I try to do everything perfectly, to be an example for others.
* I want to be seen by others as good.
* Strict vegetarians who, when invited to dinner, eat only potatoes and salad to be faithful to their principles.
* Strict macrobiotics who bring their own meals to friends, so as not to be tempted to go against their principles.
* Strict teetotalers, who do not even drink a sip of wine at HOly Communion.
* Strict antismokers, who continuously avoid secondhand smoke and even refuse invitations to places where people smoke.
* Religious extremist who want to become holy while still on earth.
* Candidates for enlightenment who devote all their time to yoga and meditation exercises and completely give up worldly plearuse such as socializing, bowling, and goign to the movies or the theater.
* Homeopaths who spend hours looking through books for "the one remedy" and who prescribe a single remedy on a trial basis when the symptoms are unclear, rather than give the patient a mixture for fast relief.
- T.W. Hyne Jones (1995) Dictionary Of The Bach Flower Remedie. Bach center
- Edward Bach (1941) The Twelve Healers and Other Remedies. Bach center (http://bachcentre.com/centre/download/healers.htm)
- Dietmar Karmer (1995) New bach Flower Therapies. Healing Arts Press
- Julian Barnard (2010) The Bach Flower Remedies - The Essence within. Winter Press