I.
CARRIE---(EUROPE)
凱莉---歐洲合唱團
When light goes down, I see no reason......
當光線漸暗, 我看不出有任何理由
For you to cry. We've been through this before
是你可以去流淚哭泣地. 我們以前也曾一起經歷這些呀.
In every time, in every season,
在每一次, 每個季節,
God knows I've tried
上帝知道我曾經試著
So please don't ask for more
所以請別再要求太多
Can't you see it in my eye
難道你不能在我眼裏看見
This might be our last goodbye
這也可能是我們最後的道別, 再見
Carrie, Carrie, things they change my friend
凱莉呀, 凱莉呀, 這些事情改變了我的朋友
Carrie, Carrie, maybe we'll meet again.
凱莉啊, 凱莉啊, 也許我們會再相遇.
I read your mind, with no intentions
我看得出, 你沒有任何意圖
Of being unkind, I wish I could explain
這些殘忍的過往, 我也希望我能向你解釋
It all takes time, a whole lot of patience
它們總是需要時間去消化, 還有需要許多的耐心
If it's a crime, how come I feel no pain.
如果這真是個罪, 我怎能如此無痛無感.
II.
THE FINAL COUNTDOWN---EUROPE
最後倒數---歐洲合唱團
WE'RE LEAVING TOGETHER
我們將要一起離開
BUT STILL IT'S FAREWELL
但仍然是個道別
AND MAYBE WE'LL COME BACK
而也許我們將會再回來
TO EARTH, WHO CAN TELL?
也許在地球, 誰知道呢?
I GUESS THERE'S NO ONE TO BLAME
我想應該沒有人會被譴責
WE'RE LEAVING GROUND
我們要離開地球表面
WILL THINGS EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN?
難道事情會再跟從前一樣嗎?
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN.
已是最後倒數.
WE'RE HEADING FOR VENUS AND STILL WE STAND TALL
我們要前往金星並且我們仍站立的高
CAUSE MAYBE THEY'VE SEEN US AND WELCOME US ALL
因為也許他們已經看見我們並且很歡迎我們大家
WITH SO MANY LIGHT YEARS TO GO AND THINGS TO BE FOUND
有這麼多的光年去前進並且事情都被發現了
I'M SURE THAT WE'LL MISS HER SO.
我很確信我們都會很想念她的.
Wang Xiao Xiao 2012.06.03.
牛刀小試; 野人現曝; 敬請包涵
限會員,要發表迴響,請先登入















