又如同昨日一樣再次思念著.
I miss you again, like yesterday.
想妳的心絲毫未減腦海裡.
This feeling of missing you won’t lessen any.
總是浮現妳的身影.
I keep thinking about you.
擦不乾的淚水, 越是猜想, 越是淚流.
The more I try to sort through it all, the more the tears come.
沉浸在一個又一個的回憶裡,
The memories spread into different memories through the tears that I shed,
悲傷地讓我淚流不止.
It makes me cry so painfully.
曾經的予取予求, 讓我徒增懊悔.
All I can do is regret, because all I ever did was received.
我害怕著妳會不會忘了什麼都沒有付出的我.
But I am afraid you will forget me because I have never given you anything.
我是愛妳的, 我愛妳.
I love you, I love you.
曾向妳學習的許多話語中, 這句話變成了我唯一的口頭禪.
These words have become a habit and these words are among the many I have learned from you.
獨自像個傻瓜般喃喃自語著.
I sit around alone mumbling to myself like a fool.
對不起, 真的真的很對不起,
I am sorry truly, truly, I'm sorry.
連這句遲來的話, 我都感到著抱歉.
I am even sorry that these words came so late.
我厚著臉皮等著妳或許妳明天就會回來了.
I am waiting here for you shamelessly, even if by any chance you will come back tomorrow.
曾經相信我們會永遠不離別,
I believed we were in a forever and ever without separation,
如果還可以回到過去的話, 我一定會把我所有的全部都給妳.
If I could go back, I would take everything I had and give it to you.
就算到最後妳還是不知道我的心意,
Even in the end you still don’t know my heart,
即使妳知道我愛妳, 但是妳愛的人已經不是我.
Or you know I love you, but you have changed and I am not the one for you any longer.
我只能就像鸚鵡一樣不斷反覆地叫著妳的名字,
I will call and call out to you again and again, like a parrot calling only your name,
謝謝妳曾給過我的愛.....
Thank you for giving your love to me.....


