才 剪一顆 就夠了
keep it simple
BE MINDFUL OF YOUR MENTAL SPACE
I’ve found that one of the most powerful ways to create ease in your everyday life is by being mindful of your mental space. You can do this by being selective about where you focus your attention. For example, you can choose:
- not to engage in pointless arguments (especially online!)
- to log off of social media if you catch yourself mindlessly scrolling
- to limit how much news you read or watch
- to let go of anger or frustration
- not to compare yourself with other people
不公之事 ( big -) 發生了, 我受傷了...
1. If you’re struggling, a healthy alternative to complaining is journaling.我寫在日記本，但沒有記錄發生的事，記下我如何要面對，我的attitude. You can not change other attatidue but you can change yours.
對，I owe you nothing, nor this company。"
why should I do so much for you, and you care so little for me.
Ok Ok. I accepted.
2. write down 5 + gratitude events:
1. 0 debt, i owe nothing as 0- car life paid down my debt. house loan, credit loan. start a Care-Free life....its free.
2. My son got a forklift licence. good boy. I bought him a big dinner. he ate 1000nt, mine 300, my husband 400ntd. so there is no more big treat. lets continue self grow, self cook, less waste life !!!
3. my husband bought me a new pair of biking glove. Good biking parnter
4. my vege garden.
5. I am blessed to be a smart person. ha.
兒啊, 以上新鮮魚只要160元 < 你昨天吃合壽司一盤二片青甘生魚片
我們要繼續~簡 單 生活~