- Analysts Notebook, part of the i2 Intelligence-Led Operations Platform, delivers rich assisted analysis and visualization capabilities to support analysts to prevent crime and terrorism.
- Centrifuge, offers analysts and investigators an integrated suite of capabilities that can help them rapidly understand and glean insight from new data sources.
- Clementine, SPSS data mining suite, includes link visualization software.
- GraphInsight, explore your graphs through high-quality 2D and 3D visualizations.
- i2 Analysts Workstation, i2 Inc. software for volume incident analysis; used worldwide to support intelligence-led policing, COMSTAT processes, anti-terrorism/force protection and more.
- InFlow, software for social network analysis & organizational network Analysis.
- KXEN Social Network Analysis (KSN), social network analysis solution for a deeper understanding of customer interactions, the customer connections and communities.
- LPA Data Mining tools let you build Link Analysis based applications like InFlow.
- Maltego, an open source intelligence and forensics application; allows you to identify key relationships and networks. Community Edition available
- marketVisual, online visual relationship mapping.
- NETMAP analytics, innovative combination of link analysis and data visualization, with applications to fraud detection and claims analysis.
- NetMiner, for Exploratory Analysis and Visualization of Network Data.
- Networked Insights: at the intersection of social networking, collective intelligence, and search, Networked Insights discovers customers needs as they happen.
- NetworkX, a Python language software package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the structure, dynamics, and functions of complex networks.
- NodeXL, a free, open-source template for Microsoft Excel 2007 and 2010 that makes it easy to explore network graphs.
- OmniAnalyser contains instrumentation for automatic discovery and historic statistical analysis of corporate social networks with accent on different organizational units (users, departments, offices, countries etc.) and graphical data correlation viewing.
- PolyAnalyst, includes software for link analysis and visualization.
- Sentinel Visualizer, with the capabilities of advanced Social Network Analysis, providing the ability to see and analyze complex relationships that exist within data.
- Sonamine, performs scalable customized scoring of massive social networks and graphs.
- Svivot, offers fraud-detection solution based on analysis of networks of people and organizations.
- VisuaLinks(TM) suite, link analysis and data visualization tool
- UCINET, a package for social network analysis.
- Xanalys Link Explorer, provides powerful network analysis tools including link chart and timeline analysis, Bing mapping and Excel integration.
- INSNA is the professional association for researchers interested in social network analysis.
- SNAP, Stanford social network analysis site, with software, datasets, papers, and more.
- Social network analysis software, wikipedia entry
- GraphChi can run very large graph computations on just a single machine, by using a novel algorithm for processing the graph from disk (SSD or hard drive).
- Graphviz, open source graph visualization software.
- JUNG, the Java Universal Network/Graph Framework, a software library for the modeling, analysis, and visualization of network data.
- libsna, Python open-source library for Social Network Analysis.
- Maltego Community Edition, an open source intelligence and forensics application; allows you to identify key relationships and networks. Commercial edition available.
- NETINF, infers a who-copies-from-whom or who-repeats-after-whom network of news media sites and blogs using the MemeTracker dataset.
- Network Workbench: a large-scale network analysis, modeling and visualization toolkit for biomedical, social science and physics Research.
- Networkx, Python package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the structure, dynamics, and functions of complex networks.
- Pajek, program for Large Network Analysis.
- R, includes several packages relevant for social network analysis:igraph: generic network analysis package; sna: for sociometric analysis of networks; network manipulates and displays network objects.
- Social Networks Visualiser (SocNetV), a flexible and user-friendly tool for the analysis and visualisation of Social Networks.
- Subdue, graph-based knowledge discovery system that finds structural, relational patterns in data representing entities and relationships.
- sna: R Tools for Social Network Analysis, including node and graph-level indices, structural distance and covariance methods, structural equivalence detection, and more.
- statnet, a suite of R packages for social network analysis, simulation and visualization.
- Tulip, an information visualization framework dedicated to the analysis and visualization of relational data (free).