My Place
我在的地方
Where young kids play , in the local park.
這裏有小孩在公園的遊樂場玩耍。
Where the city comes alive , in the dark.
這裏的城市在夜裏一樣活躍。
Where rivers flow , from mountain tops.
這裏的河流從山頂流下。
Where the bustle of the city , never stops.
這裏城市的喧閙從未停過。
Where people fight , with determination they clench,
這裏人們的打拼,意志堅決。
Where the forever together elderly couple , sit and smile on a bench.
這裏永遠有老年夫婦帶著微笑,坐在戶外的長椅上。
Where races segregate , into one.
這裏是由許多不同的種族合成了一個種族。
Where the beach is the hop spot , in the strong summer sun.
這裏的海灘在烈日下人頭鑽動。
Where the sea is deep blue , and the land is marvellous green.
這裏的海水深藍,地上長滿了青草。
Where we’re small on the map , and not always seen.
這裏在地圖上很小,常不在意它。
Where drops of hokey pokey ice cream , drip to the floor.
這裏到處都是哈欺波欺冰淇淋,流得滿地都是。
Where you eat one pineapple lump , and still crave more.
這裏你吃一塊鳳梨酥,還會想要再來些。
Where we sing the national anthem , and do the haka before every game.
這裏我們唱的國歌也是詩歌,所有的比賽前,要跳哈卡舞。
Where you leave wanting more , so you come back again.
這裏你離開後會很懷念,所以你會再回來。
Where disasters strike , but we remain hand in hand.
這裏曾有天災攻擊,但我們都手牽著手。
My place is the place , of all the places.
這裏是我在的地方,是所有地方在一起的地方。
My place is New Zealand.
這裏是我在的地方紐西蘭。