2% or 98%
This is strange...can you figure it out?
Are you the 2% or 98% of the population?
Follow the instructions! NO PEEKING AHEAD!
Do the following exercise, guaranteed to raise an eyebrow.
There's no trick or surprise.
Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can!
Again, as quickly as you can but don't advance until you've done each of them .... really.
Now, scroll down (but not too fast, you might miss something).
1. Think of a number from 1 to 10
2. Multiply that number by 9
3. If the number is a 2-digit number, add the digits together
4. Now subtract 5
5. Determine which letter in the alphabet corresponds to the number you ended up with
(example: 1=A, 2=B, 3=C, 4=D, etc.)
6. Think of a country that starts with that letter
7. Remember the last letter of the name of that country
8. Think of the name of an animal that starts with that letter
9. Remember the last letter in the name of that animal
10. Think of the name of a fruit that starts with that letter
Are you thinking of a Kangaroo in Denmark eating an Orange?
I told you this was FREAKY!! If not, you're among the 2% of the population whose minds are different enough to think of something else. 98% of people will answer with kangaroos in Denmark when given this exercise.
- 5樓. 戈 筆 揚2017/11/20 04:43I think of Denmark and kiwi in a minute. Perhaps kiwi is not an animal but a bird.kiwi 是動物也是水果哩 金大俠 於 2017/11/20 05:14回覆
- 4樓. 老魔王2017/11/12 00:45好, 我在 98% 裡面, 至少不是太聰明的怪咖, 哈哈!D...想到多明尼加的人⋯⋯很少、很少 金大俠 於 2017/11/12 03:04回覆
- 3樓. Apple *2017/11/11 22:22
09, 18, 27, 36, ....81
9 -5 ---> 4 --->D, the rest is self-evident.
(9的倍數可用此代表: 9X + 9 while X is from 0 to 8.
9X + 9 = 10X + (9 - X)
十位數字為X, 個位數字為 9 - X. Then X + (9 - X) = 9)哈，這點小把戲唬弄不到您的 金大俠 於 2017/11/12 03:02回覆
- 2樓. pearlz （勞頓後暫懈怠）2017/11/11 17:53K animal
我一時想不出· k 開頭的動物，所以我用 King Kong。
King Kong 也算動物吧？他吃葡萄。
我是 2 %。
金大俠 於 2017/11/11 23:20回覆
King Kong 是名字啦
Kangaroo袋鼠不是在貴國很普遍嚒金大俠 於 2017/11/11 23:22回覆
- 1樓. pearlz （勞頓後暫懈怠）2017/11/11 15:33Times 9
The trick is there.
正是。 金大俠 於 2017/11/11 23:09回覆