A quiet, calm mind -at peace with himself and others
which enables him to control his thoughts,
to put them to constructive use and to solve his problems.
White Chestnut (拉丁學名: Aesculus hippocastanum)
Healing Herbs花精製造者Julian 在他書中Bach flower remedies- the essence within說白栗子(Horse Chesnut)是十七世紀從歐洲到英國鄉間的樹種，現在已經變成當地重要觀賞有商業價值的樹了，要注意白栗子跟紅栗子(Red Chestnut)是不同但有親戚關係的樹，這兩種栗子樹都是擔心，但紅栗子的顏色更是外向與他人有關。白栗子跟內在焦慮有關，表現不停攀爬著內心戲，變成精神性強迫無止境的內心對話。白栗子可以幫助人適當地連結內在並帶來安穩，當我們安住，才能清楚看到生活的事實。
鐵線蓮Clemats是指人喜歡想著白日夢，忍冬Honeysuckle的人是對過去美好念念不忘，白栗子則是因為這種無用思緒感到困擾。karmer通常會讓白栗子與松樹Pine 、龍膽Gentian跟伯利恆之心Star of Bethlehem一起用，松樹可以幫助白栗子解脫罪惡感，因為白栗子人總會說: 我應該怎樣...。龍膽則可以幫助白栗子解脫愛擔心的天性，避免持續的焦慮與消極的刺激。伯利恆之心則可以幫助白栗子面對過去創傷，讓創傷經驗回到表面意識，不再成為內心的負擔。
For those who cannot prevent thoughts, ideas, arguments
which they do not desire from entering their minds. Usually at such
times when the interest of the moment is not strong enough to keep
the mind full. Thoughts which worry and will remain, or if for a time
thrown out, will return. They seem to circle round and round and cause
mental torture. The presence of such unpleasant thoughts drives out peace
and interferes with being able to think only of the work or pleasure of the day.
* Its hard for me to wind down. 我很難放鬆
* I often talk to myself. 我常常跟自己說話
* I cant concentrate becasue thre are thousands of thoughts going through my head. 我不能專心，因為腦中跑著有千種思緒
* I often remember unpleasant situations, which come back to bother me again.
* I often try to push my thought aside, but i am not ablt to. It seems that they follow me everywhere.
* I frequently remember embarassing situations and I would like to run away from myself. Even when I convince myself that the situation is long past, I still cant get it out of my mind. 我時常記得自那些己困窘的狀態，讓我想鑽入地洞逃走，即使我告訴自己那老早過去了，但還是忘不了
* I still think about conversations that I had a long time ago. It always makes me angry when I think about what I forgot to say.
* Often I continue with discussion in my mind and think about what I should have said. 通常我會在腦海中繼續先前的想說的對話
* For hours I cant get it out of my mine when someone has made me angry. Sometimes this goes on in my head for days, and I think about how I could have defended myself better. 若有人惹我生氣，我會好幾個小時都忘不了，有時候我會想要怎麼反擊然後思緒轉了好幾天
* Im always noticing another thing in our house that we could have done differently when we built it. Becasue of that, I cant enjoy the house the way it is now. In my head I constantly plan how it could be better, although the house was finished a long time ago.
* I wish I could just switch off these constant thoughts and find peace inside myslef. 我希望我可以就關掉思緒的開關，讓自己內在能夠找到平靜
* I dont sleep well becasue I cant turn off my thoughts. 我睡不好因為想太多了
* I m constantly tired. 我總是感覺到很累