Contents ...
udn網路城邦
高雄年菜推薦 阿基師年菜預購怎麼訂還有其他好吃年菜推薦嗎 高雄年菜推薦
2017/01/17 22:09
瀏覽4
迴響0
推薦0
引用0





記者張克銘/綜合報導

▲喬科維奇稱霸澳網(圖/達志影像/美聯社)

澳網男單冠軍戰,喬科維奇(Novak Djokovic)稱霸,經歷4盤以7:6(5)、6:7(4)、6:3、6:0擊敗英國穆雷(Andy Murray),這是喬科維奇第5度拿下澳網冠軍。

喬科維奇首盤在一次上網救球中滑倒磨傷手指,替首盤埋下變數,首盤雙方各破對手2個發球局一路鏖戰到搶7,搶7中穆雷一度取得4:2領先,不過喬科維奇展現韌性連下5分在搶7戰中獲勝。

第二盤喬科維奇開始似乎有扭傷腳踝,首個發球局被破,不過喬科維奇隨即也破回穆雷的發球局,雙方2:2時,喬科維奇直落4球破掉穆雷發球局,但穆雷在第7局破回喬科維奇發球局,雙方再度鏖戰到搶7,這次穆雷沒有讓機會溜走,以7:3搶下搶7。

第三盤喬科維奇首個發球局被破發,但在第4局喬科維奇成功破回,第8局穆雷自己發出雙發失誤被喬科維奇破了發球局,隨即保住自己的發球局,以6:3搶下第3盤,取得2:1領先。台南火鍋推薦

穆雷第四高雄年菜推薦盤明顯競爭力下降,開局連3個發球局都被喬科維奇破發,而喬科維奇越打越有信心,第4盤3個發球局全部順利保發,6:0搶下第4盤,順利奪得冠軍。

▲喬科維奇5度稱霸澳網(圖/達志影像/美聯社)

整場比賽喬科維奇一發贏球率不高,只有59%,不過全場53個致勝球、40個非受迫性失誤都優於穆雷,加上全場一共破了9個穆雷的發球局,從第3盤到第4盤喬科維奇連拿9局,讓穆雷毫無還手餘地。

這是喬科維奇第5個澳網冠軍,為史上第二位能5度稱霸澳網的選手,也是個人第8個大滿貫冠軍,喬科維奇只差2014年,就可以完成澳網5連霸,而大滿貫賽事中,他只剩法網未能奪冠。

穆雷4度闖進澳網決賽,可惜都敗下陣來,至今都仍未奪取澳網冠軍,其中有3次敗在喬科維奇的手下。

>>>接收更多精彩賽事,歡迎加入《ETtoday運動雲》粉南投火鍋推薦絲團

★圖片為版權照片,由達志影像供《ETtoday東森新聞雲》專用,任何網站、報刊、電視台未經達志影像許可,不得部分或全部轉載!

大溪燒烤推薦

2017-01-0503:00

LOSE-LOSE SITUATION Mild inflation is expected this year, but regulatory measures would not be activated until inflation reaches 2 percent, the central bank saidBy Chen Wei-han / Staff reporterThe labor law amendments could improve working conditions, with only limited impact on consumer prices, the Cabinet said yesterday, rebutting what business leaders said were the side effects of the “lose-lose legislation.”Defending amendments to the Labor Standards Act (勞動基準法), which stipulates a five-day workweek and higher overtime pay, the Executive Yuan said the legislation is a major improvement in general working conditions, while the impact on businesses is acceptable to labor-intensive industries.Chinese National Federation of Industries secretary-general Tsai Lien-sheng (蔡練生) on Tuesday said the amendments were a “lose-lose” legislation that hurt employers, workers and consumers with increased personnel costs, lower salaries due to fewer working hours and rising consumer prices.“That employers quibble with employees [over overtime pay] is what makes it a lose-lose situation,” Vice Premier Lin Hsi-yao (林錫耀) said, calling on businesses to take care of their employees.Two major goals of the amendments — to reduce working hours and unify the nation’s leave schemes — have been achieved, although there are side effects, such as a rise in operating costs for labor-intensive businesses.The legislation hardly affects companies that have already adopted a five-day workweek, which accounts for about 65 percent of the workforce, Lin said.For employers of the other 35 percent of workers, they are likely to see a tolerable increase in personnel costs.“The public has misunderstood the legislation and believed that businesses would have to pay considerably more in overti團購美食永和me pay, but that is not the case,” Lin said.The amendments would increase the personnel and operational costs of the manufacturing industry by 1.5 percent and 0.1 percent respectively, National Development Council Deputy Minister Kung Ming-hsin (龔明鑫) said.As for the service industry, a labor-intensive industry that is more susceptible to the new overtime pay requirements, personnel and operational costs would only increase by 2.1 percent and 0.22 percent respectively, Kung added.The nation will experience “very mild inflation,” with this year’s inflation estimated at 1.26 percent to 1.46 percent, which is “fairly acceptable,” central bank Governor Perng Fai-nan (彭淮南) said, adding that the central bank would not activate regulatory measures until inflation reaches 2 percent.The consumer price index is estimated to rise by between 0.2 percent to 0.4 percent this year with the implementation of the legislation and the nation is likely to see a low and stable rise in consumer prices, Perng added.The Fair Trade Commission is to monitor whether businesses are making coordinated price adjustments to manipulate the market. No such activity has been evident in restaurant prices, it said.新聞來源:TAIPEI TIMES

(軍聞社記者李忠軒臺北4日電)時令進入諾羅病毒(Norovirus)病毒性腸胃炎的好發季節,為避免部隊發生感染腹瀉群聚事件,國防部軍醫局提醒官兵須注意個人健康管理及飲食衛生,確維部隊戰力。軍醫局表示,諾羅病毒是一群RNA病毒的總稱,以前稱為類諾瓦克病毒,可感染人類引起腸胃道發炎,且單一次的感染無法對其他型別的諾羅病毒產生完全的保護力,未來仍有遭受感染的可能性。軍醫局指出,諾羅病毒的感染途徑可分為糞口感染、接觸感染與飛沫感染等,潛伏期一般為24至48小時,且在急性腹瀉停止後48小時內仍有傳染性,有些人感染恢復後2星期內,其糞便內仍有病毒,具感染力。在預防措施方面,軍醫局提醒官兵應勤洗手,且食用水果及蔬菜須徹底清洗,食品須煮熟,飲用瓶裝水或煮沸水,避免生食、生飲,且生熟食需分開處理,避免交叉感染。軍醫局強調,已感染者應採隔離照護,凡被病患嘔吐物或排泄物汙染的衣物、床單及被褥應立即更換,並採取適當的消毒方法,另在清理病患周圍環境及物品表面時,須戴上口罩及手套,以稀釋的漂白水擦拭。 其他推薦文章
54718C6FDF9D650B
全站分類:興趣嗜好 電玩動漫
自訂分類:

限會員,要發表迴響,請先登入