Being a great conversationalist can be challenging. I have struggled with it myself prior to meeting Dorian, and the absolute hardest part and often overlooked is the way to get INTO a conversation in the first place. So I asked Dorian (the best conversationalist I've ever met) to join me to do a video about the 7 greatest conversation starters that actually work - which have been battle-tested by myself and Dorian for years now. What drives me nuts about the other advice I see in articles and videos is that you'd never walk up to someone out of the blue and ask some stupid question like: "What's happening?" - you already know exactly what's happening 'cus you're at the same f#$ckin place! I can't stand to see advice like this because I have struggled with how to start conversations myself and those type of small talk tips and tricks are the furthest from helpful.
http://awest.me/7starters for a companion article to this video.
- 【靈修小品♥傳遞生命♥學英文】行在水面上Walking on Water《靈命日糧》中英文廣播
- 【靈修小品♥傳遞生命♥學英文】 柔聲低語Whispering Words《靈命日糧》中英文廣播
- 【英語教室】1000 最常見的英語短語-P04:數位和鈔票 ( Most Common English Phrases : Numbers And Money)
- 【英語教室】教你把生活用語轉為職場用語(How to change Basic English into Business English)
- 【靈修小品♥傳遞生命♥學英文】上帝的囑咐 Direct Instructions《靈命日糧》中英文廣播
- 【靈修小品♥傳遞生命♥學英文】長者的智慧Age-Old Wisdom《靈命日糧》中英文廣播